Diamond Moon Festival and it’s affiliates are “the Promoter/s” of the “Event/s”.
These terms and conditions are non negotiable and binding with the purchase of the tickets.
The Events are any event advertised by the Promoters. The “Ticket Holder” is the person who is in possession of a ticket, either purchased or otherwise, to any of the Events. The Venue is the arena and associated areas where the Event/s are scheduled to and/or take place at.
1. Any queries regarding the Terms and Conditions should be raised with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase and/or use of a ticket/s, to any Event/s organised or owned by the Promoter shall constitute acceptance of the Full Terms and Conditions of the Promoter. The tickets and all title therein, remain the property of the Promoter until the Event has taken place.
2. The Ticket Holder undertakes to observe and uphold all the terms, conditions, additional directives and statements of the Promoters at all times. All directives and statements printed on the tickets, posted or announced at the event form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the instance of a breach of this undertaking the Promoters reserves the right to cancel the ticket/s and eject the offender/s and retain all monies paid.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to amend event schedules, performance timings (advertised or otherwise) and advertised programme content, without prior notice and without liability. The tickets are sold for a performance by the headline artiste only. The Promoters reserve the right to alter and amend the advertised guest / support artistes/performers, without prior notice and without liability. No refunds or compensation will be offered or considered for the non-appearance of any advertised (or otherwise) guest artiste or supporting artiste.
4. Admission to the Event, car parks and associated areas are at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. Excepting where caused by their act or omission, the Promoters and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained within the Venue, all designated car parks and all associated areas. There is strictly no admittance to the car parking areas, the Venue or its associated areas before the advertised opening times. Please note: Gate / Door Opening times refer to the access to the performance arena only.
5. The Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify the Promoters against any loss, injury or damage caused to themselves or others by their own actions, negligence and/or nuisance or by any other person in their care or equipment, apparatus and/or belonging/s in their possession.
6. The Promoters reserves the right to refuse admission, void tickets and/ or eject, without refund, any person/s who, refuse a security (person and or belongings) search, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs or in their opinion, may provoke a breach of the peace, jeopardize the health, safety and enjoyment of others, or damage the fame and reputation of the Event/s.
7. Unauthorised photography, video, audio recording and transmission of the Event/s, the performers and the performance for professional purposes or financial gain is strictly forbidden. Professional audio and imaging equipment are forbidden inside the Venue. Small hand-held personal cameras without enhanced lenses are permitted. Video cameras of all types are not permitted. All unauthorised equipment will be confiscated and retained until a later date, at the owner’s own risk and without liability to the Promoters. It is not The Promoters responsibility to safeguard any confiscated items including Professional Camera equipment, image and audio equipment, against damage or loss. SO DON’T BRING ANY!!
8. Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment, and to their image being used by the Promoters in all matters relating to the Event and any future promotions.
9. There are no refunds under any circumstances. No duplicate or replacement tickets will be issued under any circumstances.
10. INCLEMENT WEATHER All scheduled open-air Events will still proceed in inclement weather. Ticket Holders are advised to make their own, appropriate arrangements to protect themselves against the weather conditions. Tents, Gazebos, windbreaks or similar items are forbidden inside the arena at all times. Should inclement weather prevail, Ticket Holders are advised to consider bringing / using foldaway, hooded, waterproof clothing.
11. Umbrellas may NOT be brought into the arena under any circumstances and will be confiscated, without liability, at the point of entry. It is not The Promoters responsibility to safeguard any confiscated items including umbrellas or parasols, against damage or loss. SO DON’T BRING ONE!!
People concealing and using umbrellas or any other prohibited items inside the arena are contravening the terms of entry and The Promoters reserve the right to eject any such person from the event without refund. All Ticket Holders have a right to a safe environment and an unrestricted view of the concert.
12. All Events are by general admission and, unless stated otherwise, no seating is provided. The reserving of, or the preparing of areas for later occupation, or the construction of boundary markers at any time, is not permitted. The Promoters reserve the right to dismantle any area, which in their opinion has been reserved. Any equipment, property or items therein may be moved away, at the owner’s risk.
13. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to carry a valid receipt/ticket or pass to the Event at all times. Failure to produce the appropriate receipt/ticket or pass, when so requested by the agents of the Promoter, may result in the person being ejected from the event, without later claim or compensation.
14. The following items and activities are forbidden inside the Venue, all car parks and all associated areas for the duration of events organised by the Promoters: – BALL GAMES, FRISBEES and similar activities. NAKED FLAMES, BARBECUES, STOVES, UNPROTECTED CANDLES, FIREWORKS, FLARES, AEROSOLS, KLAXONS / AIR HORNS, INFLAMMABLE LIQUIDS, GAZEBOES, WINDBREAKS, TENTS AND SIMILAR STRUCTURES, PLACARDS or BANNERS ON / POLES, WHISTLES, LASERS OR SHARP OBJECTS, WEAPONS OR ITEMS THAT CAN BE USED AS WEAPONS, UNLICENSED OR COUNTERFEIT CONCERT OR ARTISTE MERCHANDISE, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any other item that the Promoters may consider to be unsuitable or unsafe. Illegal substances, prohibited or unsafe items will be confiscated at the owner’s own risk and without liability to the Promoter. If in doubt about any permitted item enquire at the point of purchase.
All persons declining the request for a search of their person or belongings, by the official security personnel, will be refused entry with refund.
Once tickets have been checked and “torn” by security there are NO PASS OUTS and NO-READMISSION to the holding areas or arenas UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Ticket Holders are advised to ensure they have all essential medication before entering the ticket check / holding areas.
◦ NO food or drink is permissible from outside of the provided venue suppliers. NO glass items of any description. NO bottles NO cans, cartons, rigid containers, cool boxes, hampers, rucksacks, hold-alls or large bags. NO rigid, portable or collapsible tables of any of any type or dimension. NO chairs, stools or seating of any kind. NO shooting sticks or similar items. NO professional camera or visual recording equipment. (Small hand held cameras without enhanced lenses are permitted) NO audio recording equipment. NO animals (excepting those trained to assist the visually impaired).
15. The Promoters do not recognise nor support the secondary ticket market. The Promoters are not responsible to or liable in anyway whatsoever to provide entry to the Event, or any service / concert as advertised as / at the Event / the Venue, to the purchaser or person/s in possession of a ticket obtained from any source other than the Promoters authorised and official agents All tickets are non-transferable and rights of entitlement are only applicable to the bona-fide original purchaser. TICKETS MAY NOT TO BE RE-SOLD / SOLD ON OR PASSED ON TO A THIRD PERSON IN GRACE OR FAVOUR, without the written permission of the Promoter.
16. Lost, misplaced or damaged tickets will not be replaced under any circumstances.
17. LATE ARRIVAL It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to plan their journey allowing sufficient time for unexpected occurrences, weather conditions, traffic congestion en route and approaching the venue, to arrive at the venue in time for the performance. It is not the Promoter’s responsibility to advise / inform the Ticket Holder of any road works, incident or occurrence that may delay the Ticket Holder’s arrival at the venue. Although every effort is made to run to schedule, the advertised performance / concert timings may be brought forward or delayed without notice. Under no circumstances whatsoever will the Promoters refund or compensate for late or non-arrivals or any amendment to the artistes advertised performance times, howsoever caused.
18. WARNING CCTV cameras are likely to be operational at the Promoters’ events. Exposure to amplified sound may cause damage to hearing. Strobe lighting, smoke and special effects will be used in the production of Category A, B & C events.
19. NOTE: Due to the sheer number of people / vehicles trying to leave all at the same time, it is unavoidable that queues and possibly lengthy delays will be experienced following the Event. Obviously, for any vehicle at the back of a queue it will take some time to exit. Breaking line and attempting to queue jump only causes unnecessary bottlenecks and jams and interferes with the free flow of other vehicles, resulting in even longer time in a queue. Be patient and follow the marshals directions, they are there to assist. It is just as much in their interest to get your vehicle off site as soon as possible.
20. FORCE MAJEURE: The Promoters reserves the rights to cancel, postpone or abandon the Event/s because of circumstances beyond their control and without any refund whatsoever.